Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Love I Feel Again


i whispered I LOVE YOU and hope the wind will tell you

may the breeze makes you feel the sweetest im sending you
i may not be the one you wish in your life.
i may not be the perfect one meant to make your life complete.
But i am ME giving you love
though we are miles apart, i did my best to show you how i feel
i have no regrets because you made me happy
I never knew the real you but i still love you.
but i also hope for a happy ending with SOMEONE who deserves me
if i lose you, i will still thank you because once in my life you made me happy again
if i lose you, i will thank you again and again for the pain because it made me stronger
if i lose you, i will never regret the time i spent loving you, thinking of you
if i lose you, i will thank God because He gave me you.
Is this SIMPY LOVE TO MAKE ME FEEL LOVE AGAIN?
I am not expecting
I am no longer hoping
Come what may!

No comments:

Post a Comment