Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Numerology Reading


Well said and read! As if this guy knew me. How nice almost perfectly described WHO I AM and what i have been through. Thank you for the free reading (http://numerologist.com)

Reincarnation yes I believe. I have tried REGRESSION ( knowing my past lives) myself and I found out 3 past lives. I am twice a male and a female... Now again. I know not all people will believe but I do. 

I even experienced ASTRAL PROJECTION (wherein, my spirit get out of my human body). A real "Oh my God! "I  saw my body lying on bed. I was crying and praying. I thought I am dying. "Lord, please my 3 kids still need me." ... and I got back of my senses. In a position exactly as I saw it. Scared but true. I have searched on this and it can really happen.

I guess I should make some stories about this some other time.




Hi there Lara,

I hope you enjoyed the sample reading I sent you yesterday.
I've been looking a little deeper at your numerology chart

Lara, and here is what I have found:

I see you floating in a sea of endless time - great vistas and a
feeling of lifetimes behind and ahead of you. I get the feeling of
urgency with you Lara, things that must be done,
lessons that must be experienced. I sense the rhythm of life, the
cycles we all experience.

From your Life Path in combination with your Soul Urge, I get the
impression that you have a pleasant personality, and are generally
liked by others. You can be easily hurt at times, and as a result
are more careful with displaying your feelings than you used to be.

Lara, I sense that you are a very busy person who is
always on the go. The more you have on your plate, the better. At
times you wish you had less to do, but you would be totally lost if
you woke up one morning and found nothing at all to do! This
couldn't happen, of course, as every time you get a space you seem
to fill it up very quickly. You'll be just as busy in late life as
well ... in fact you won't get time to grow old, you'll just simply
keep on growing!

Having said that, it's not surprising you need a break after this
past year. Let's face it - we all need a little breathing space now
and again to re-charge our batteries. Remember to take time to
smell the roses!

Lara, you have had a few worries recently about money,
but you know you have the power to solve them. While it's been a
bit of a bumpy ride financially these past couple of years, the
next 18 months or so will be a lot easier.

Looking at your Personal Days and Personal Months, you should be
pleased Lara ... it shows that shortly you will receive
some pleasant news. It is nothing momentous, but is sufficient to
raise your sights and hopes. It is good news.

I sense a period early on in your life - teenage years perhaps -
when you felt misunderstood, as if you couldn't really get close to
anyone, as it you are walking on the outside of life. These
feelings very occasionally reoccur.

You are a very special person Lara. The experiences you
undergo are all for a very special purpose, one I'm sure you are
not aware of yet. Nevertheless, you are progressing in exactly the
right direction. Your timing is good and you are learning from
every experience. I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, but
I get the feeling that you are a highly evolved person, as if you
have lived many times before. In time you will have much to offer
the rest of us.

Romantically, it has not always been easy, and your outlook on life
has changed because of this. The future is much easier in this
regard than in the past.

Lara, you have sometimes wondered if you have made the
right decisions at times, and it looks as if you have. You work
best when you make your own mind up on things, though it is useful
to ask other people for advice before you make your own mind up.
I see some travel in your future, and several new horizons
beckoning. Your progress in this world has not always been as fast
as you would like, but I can see significant growth in the future.

You tend to feel you have a lot of unused capacity, and that people
don't always give you full credit for your abilities.

I can see you happy and productive in your old age, surrounded by
friends and family. You are of above average intelligence, and will
keep on learning all the way through life.

Lara, this is just the smallest glimpse of what
numerology can show you about your past, your present, and your
future. I have something truly exciting I'd like to share with you,
where you can get a "sneak peak" into the surprising future that
awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment