Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Other Side Of Me

I asked God for a simple life
A life full of surprises amidst difficulties
Would rather struggle than be in a smooth road
Living a difficult life on earth
Means a happier life after death.

Grateful when I am in trouble
Never afraid nor lose hope
This is my chance for a time with Him
Time to talk, time to cry
Time to feel His spirit that engulfs me.

I let God rule my life
Be thankful for all the things, people and events
He brings my way.
To help me choose and decide
What will really make me happy in life.

I am not perfect
Cause I am only human
Yearning for freewill
To feel how it is to love, and be loved
Even get hurt.

I consider hurt
As my cross that will lead me to heaven.
Instead of hatred
I fill my heart only with love
So that I may live a peaceful life.

I Pray for those who belittle me
I Pray for those who judge me
I Pray for those who curse me
And I pray that one day
These people will know the real me.

Those who wish for a simple life
Sometimes wants to be in my world
The world I created for myself
A world no one can understand
Only me and the One who created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment