Friday, June 25, 2010

Why A Blog?


Why a late question wherein fact i already have several posts? Still in search of serenity? Funny, but its true. I was supposed to create this blog when I am already starting my new endeavor away from my precious rewards (my wonderful kids who keeps me alive and kicking to fight for my existence).  A variety of feelings I, myself can not explain that causes confusion as to how to make a good start. So much in mind that I can not even organize my thoughts. Life is a display of emotional instability.

I keep my blog site available for me when I feel like writing. I am not a good writer, I know! especially I have to do this in different language that I am not normally using. Such a "nosebleed" as they say, but I should try to help myself. I even asked my Twinnie (my half-sister whom I love so much) to edit my blogs (Life) cause I may sound so confusing to readers who do not know what I was trying to convey.

I am searching  blogs to read yet unable to find a good one that will inspire me. Lately I did and so much joy reading them.  Though I don't want this to be publicized. I have no confidence to do so.  Should I say I hate to be criticized then lose interest in blogging when I get hurt? Too ashamed for people to see too much grammatical errors? Or because I do not want people to know who I am and what I really feel?

So this blog is merely an expression of uncontainable feelings,&thoughts of sadness, happiness, depression, anxiety anger so forth & so on... for a great relief.
Writing what you feel is a good mechanism to feel better - go and write!


No comments:

Post a Comment